Relative Intution

Something is striking on my mind
Something is surely going to bang,
Something is changing inside out
Something really wants to come out,
May be I've missed something very strong
Its predominant approach is stretching for a long,
May be I've gone farther,leaving something back
Its unfelt existence is patting on the back,
Somewhere something has actually gone wrong
the leaves are blowing without the wind on,
The circumstance signaling the life in blue
I can't find any reason which could be true
Things are slipping out of my hand
Somewhere something for sure is going wrong...
It's really very hard to see the things going far,
as if they were never mine and just initiated the laugh,
sadly I want to hold everything tight,
merely I want everything, without any fight...

Comments

CJo said…
Seriously great.
The Atom said…
hmm.. donhi side ni boltiyes aga.. mahit pan nai kay ahe n holding on tight too? kay hotay? or is it just unacceptance of what is known? hmmm..

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!