Questions again !!

I ceased feeling anything when I accepted the absence of you in my life !
Things are difficult to accept than they actually are !
And once I accept then what remains in my life?
The philosophy beyond acceptance was never meant for me...
Then by declining the reality what did I get?
If the happiness of even from sunrise to sunset was never there in my life,
then why at all I am born?
If compramise is the only fact left then why not an animal's life?
If the emotions only waging a war against emotions
then what's the reason I am alive?

Comments

The Atom said…
accepting is the worst thing.. but even worse is living a lie.. Shit whats wrong with you? All this hurts so much! I couldn't read after the 1st line.. Its the best line in the post.. hurts so bad!
Poorva said…
aga saddhya m kindaa confused state saddhya..bt read d rest of d things also
adhishg said…
nice posts... good blog..keep writing...
Unknown said…
this is really awesome its is just defining my life in your poetry.u r just great........
Unknown said…
keep it on on on on .........................on.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons