Irrelevent post

Life has taken a bit set back now days...as in nothing productive is happening but the crescent whirlwinds are high.The emotional turmoil is driving me crazy to the walls.A small thing happend in my life and suddenly the circumstance around me  changed drastically.I am now a days forced to accept the philosophy which I never trusted earliar.As in I could never ever guess the practical relevance of it and now I am actually experiencing it.It is so weird when you are left with no other choice than to go by logical way.I denied the existence of some things and those only happening in my life in such a short span.Life is really playing Ringa-Ringa-Roses [:)]  I don't know how am I suppossed to react in this case,so I am just enjoying the very moment.And Yes I am happy ...

Comments

The Atom said…
reacting should be done only if there is an urgent need to do so! most of the other times you must just sit back relax and let life happen!! Less headache, more learning and living happens that way.. :-) so you on the right track.. stop reacting (most difficult thing to do) just FEEL and LIVE!! cheers! god bless..
Dr.Akik said…
Well this situation is just what you call yourself, A 'Whirlwind',which fades off just as fast as it engulfs you,so just sit tight and wait for the clear skies after this turmoil.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!