The darkness is seeping through the heart again

Living becomes just another blaming game

Expectations crossing the boundaries relentlessly

Nightmares keep the track patiently...

The world seems to be a huge question mark

People around as usual turn their back

And I find myself in the same mindset again

Going round and round all over in sane

The life has stopped searching for the meaning

Existence has become the moral binding

Fake is the world I want to live in

Pseudo are the shadows of people, I believe in

Negating is the only thing my mind is doing;

Accepting is the thing it should be doing

Thoughts run continuously and make it all worst

The eyes never stop wiping and emotions just burst

As usual, I find no way out

People move away and I go nowhere

Asking question 'why' is the routine without answer

I live again in a paradoxical nightmare



Comments

Unknown said…
Nice one. Fakta disat nahiye..lol.. I liked the last part from 'Accepting is teh thing it should be doing'.. Awadla. can totally relate to it :)
The Atom said…
hmmmmm.. back to square one jhalay ka tujha? :-P its good.. but seems as if its d summary of all your previous posts! :-( n its nice to know ki you had broken free from the negativity, since you say its back.. :-) manje te gela hota tar.. :-D :-P cheers!!
Poorva said…
it seems i keep coming bk 2 sqaure1...noway out.noway out 4 sure...
The Atom said…
but the fact that you keep coming back to it means that you do go away from it right? so there's the path my dear.. just take the path which is leading you away from it in the first place! the more you think of that path the further ahead you'll go on it!! :-) try and see.. what you think becomes you!! god bless..
Sneha said…
You are natural!! love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!