A pursuit of Happ(y)ness :)

Walking alongside the road a random thought strikes the mind and makes me think beyond crossroads…Just don’t know the reason of the mind drift but deliberately its happening.
Life is not just a crossroad but there are many main roads, tunnels, underground roads, connecting flyovers, underwater gangways, unending highways, and some naughty pathways too. Now when I take a look back at my life, simply wonder how could I miss them all? Or is it that I just ignored them? Or may be knowingly denied their existence?
 Every road is a learning experience .Just that your preconceptions make you think it’s a crossroad. Once you adopt the vision to get the zeal and touch and feel of the newer path, there are so many things lying downside and waiting just for you. Incidences may be very trivial but surely give you the feeling “Yes, this is what I was searching for” And you don’t have to go beyond any horizons in their search. It’s all within. Perhaps like a denied creature. I’m really amazed over last 6 years journey of my life. It was like walking in the heavy rains, not able to see what’s happening around and you just living that moment, may be just for the survival without actually contributing anything from within. Like here and now that’s all you are thinking. Sometimes even forgetting that you are being watched, without you knowing it….Their unfelt existence sometimes scares you, giving a strange, weird feeling. But then at the end you know where to go and you call it the cease of crossroad phase. Or may be it was never there and you just perceived it? I don’t know…I really don’t! And for some questions I don’t want to find the answers, because I’m sure I’ll get them. sooner or later…so let them be unanswered for a while…

Comments

Aseem said…
Do you really want the crossroads to end? Would discovering one's extents and abilities all through life be like ideal?

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!