Life Is A Questionmark

Why I am always questioning to the mind that is in Blue ?
Why I am always hoping for the dream which will never turn true ?
Why do I always have to be in Red,waiting for the Red Letter Days ?
Why do I never find the most perfect Getaways ?
Why do I always get piped at the post ?
And why do they never really clear the coast ?
Why the sky is always high,with the clouds lined in Silver ?
And why I am always a culprit but not a believer ?
Why do They always have a head start ?
And why do I remain playing with the dart ?
Why my Birth is some random shot ?
And why February these days ain't hot ?
Why I am always the victim of dishing the dirt and hashing the things ?
And why do I never get invincible wings ?
Why my feelings are always ripped ?
And why my life is so cryptic ?
Why my destiny keeps on adding conundrum ?
And why I could never be a bookworm ?
why do they always have to be patronising ?
And why my life can never be amazing ?
why I am a mere profligator ?
And why I could never be an achiever ?
Why do I write some convoluted crap and call it a poetry ?
Why do I always have to shackle the timidity ?
Why my real emotions are always intangible ?
And why a predator has to be a precursor ?
Why do I keep on falling in the land of questionnaire ?
Why do I never get a life of a millionaire ?
why all my efforts go in vain ?
And why do I write things which they find in sane ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!