Hide-And-Seek

Today my own feelings playing Hide-And-Seek with me
What I want is so different from what I wanted
What I feel is so different from what I felt
What I see is just not matching with what I want to see
The urge is coming right from inside
My own feelings keeping me aside
I want something, which will take me for while
I need the assurance to walk that extra mile
The emotional turmoil is driving me crazy to the walls
The hidden spaces are now moving away from the thoughts
Somewhere something becomes crystal clear,I feel happy
Suddenly something disappears,I feel scary
I want to let go some things and wait for their arrival....
May be I never expected those things to stay forever
This confessional dilemma is adding to my restlessness
What I'm currently looking for is just peace for decades
I don't want to go beyond expression of reality
I'm just not bothered about the things and their feasibility
My mirror image today is now a perfect stranger
My gestures have also become a part of that blunder

Today my own feelings are playing hide and seek with me
What I am now is just not matching with the "me"

Comments

The Atom said…
BHARI! nice one.. :-) you'll get back to you soon..its important to get away from self once a while.. ;-)
shri said…
baaaaaaaaap lihlays yaaar.kya baaat hai dosttttttttt

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!