Walk Away...

Oneday some day I too will walk away
With nothing in my hand and life just a decay,
Leaving behind another mistery unvealed
letting go all my dreams unfulfilled,
life merely and measurably a paradox
And mind terribly tired to find the way in the middle of the rocks
Putting up just another mask over the living is not helping me anymore
Sooner or later I want to get out of the crossroad

Sometimes the alter me wants to stuggle for the living
Somehow it wants to find the reason for being
The other me inside does not let her do so
The dripping life of mine can't get good though
A totally confused soul is seeking for a breath
A virtual regret is asking for help
Suddenly I feel I have found something
And even before accepting it,it becomes nothing
I'm fade up of myself
I'm fade up me
Just whiling away the time
and waiting to be "me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!