Wish

I wish you could be the one I always craved for,
I wish you could be that shine I alwyas asked for,
I wish you could be the face I always waited for,
I wish you could be the wish I always wished for,

I wish you could be the world I want to live in,
I wish you could be the colour I want my life in,
I wish you could be that path I left,
I wish you could be that feel I felt,
I wish you could be the sky I always wanted,
I wish you could be the dream I got enchanted...

It can go on like anything so am leaving it incomplete...cause its still incomplete [;)]

Comments

The Atom said…
Good you left it at that.. there is no way to complete it.. It encompasses everything and nothing, even things we don't know or don't feel.. Something are complete being left incomplete...
Miky said…
nice wishes, its kinda of poetry
Poorva said…
Something are complete being left incomplete...
totally agree pra :)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons

Questions again !!